Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will winnings be paid into my bank account automatically?
Any withdrawals need to be requested. We endeavour to have cleared funds in customers’ accounts by noon the next day so there is no waiting 3-5 working days like some other Bookmakers.
2. Can I reverse a withdrawal?
Withdrawals are now irreversible.
4. Are my bank details secure?
Most certainly. Your debit card details are stored securely on our Merchant Bank portal. All numbers are encrypted bar the last four so when topping up all you need to gives us is your 3 digit CVV number.
6. Will I get paid on first past the post and an amended result?
We pay out on the first past the post winner and the official result in any UK and Irish horserace. Horses must carry the correct weight over the correct course.
Ts & Cs Apply
7. Do you close winning accounts?
Most bookies close certain accounts. It is not as prevalent as the media make out though and in our case about 20% of our customers are showing a profit overall and we have no plans to close them anytime soon. If the vast majority of a customer’s bets are on shorteners this would normally raise concerns.
8. Do you offer the best odds?
We offer our own competitive odds; they may not always be the best but we like to think our money back offers more than make up for it, plus of course if the SP is bigger you’ll get it!
9. What is your maximum stake?
Ideally we don’t want our customers to go over £3,000 per bet. We take social responsibility very seriously and try and keep stakes sensible.
10. Can i have a telephone and online account?
To ensure the correct player protection is applied to accounts, currently you can only have an account with one of our services at any one time.
11. Is it just horseracing you can bet on?
Not at all! You can bet on all sports, markets and events the same as you can do with the bigger operators. This includes the ever popular in play betting.
12. What’s your minimum stake per call?
We ask for a 10 pound minimum total call stake but this can be made up of smaller bets.
13. do you provide account statements
We can provide statements detailing your betting and transactional history. These can be sent to via email or post.
14. What happens if a mistake is made when I place my bets?
Very occasionally errors do occur but the good news is all calls are recorded so any queries can be rectified quickly.
15. Is there a free bet opening offer?
A lot of bookmakers do dangle a carrot by offering a sign up offer however we don’t tend to go down this route. We want longevity with our customers and we’re confident our permanent money backs will more than make up for no opening offer.