Tennis Telephone Betting
ANYONE FOR TENNIS?
For tennis fans it doesn’t have to be about the four major tournaments held each year; The US Open, French Open, Australian Open and of course Wimbledon. The ATP and WTA tours go on all year round and you will struggle to find a day where there aren’t tennis matches to have a bet on.
Our tennis telephone betting is available on most ATP and WTA tennis matches, and we bet in-play throughout all the tennis matches so give it a try if you like fast-paced action.
It could be a changing of the guard in tennis as the sport has been dominated in recent years by the big four of Federer, Djokovic, Nadal and Murray, but age is starting to set in and the likes of Daniil Medvedev and Dominic Thiem are waiting to take over the baton. Andy Murray is slowly getting himself back into action after multiple hip surgeries and it will be interesting to see if the two-times Wimbledon champion can emulate Tiger Woods stunning comeback and lift another major title again. It certainly is an exciting time to be joining in with fast-moving tennis telephone betting.
Tennis Telephone Betting with Goodwin Racing
Here at Goodwin Racing we like to keep our betting service simple, with tennis telephone betting allowing you to speak to real people and put on bets as and when it suits you. Simply set up an account and call us to place your bets at any time or to check the latest tennis odds. We also offer telegram messenger betting for those who prefer to use text betting instead, this can be great if you’re in a loud room where we might struggle to hear you.
Tennis Betting Examples
Whether you’re new to tennis telephone betting or just want to check what types of bets you can place, view our tennis betting examples below. If you’re unsure about any of the examples, simply ask our friendly team next time you place a bet over the phone.
- Match Winner
- Set Winner
- Points Handicap
- Sets Handicap
- Correct Score And Many More…….
Major tennis Comps:
- The US Open – Held from 30th August – 12th September 2021, The US Open is held in partnership with Rolex and spans 14 days of tennis until the champions are found of Men’s Singles and Doubles, Women’s Singles and Doubles and Mixed Doubles.
- French Open – The French Open is due to be held from 24th May – 13th June 2021 at the Stade Roland-Garros in Paris and each year players battle it out for titles in the Men’s Singles and Doubles, Women’s Singles and Doubles and Mixed Doubles.
- Australian Open – The Australian Open in 2021 was held from 8th February – 21st February 2021, with Novak Djokovic taking the Men’s title and Naomi Osaka taking the Women’s title.
- Wimbledon – The next Wimbledon will be held from 28th June to 11th July 2021 and is the most popular tennis event in England. Our tennis betting for Wimbledon is always popular and our telephone lines and telegram messenger will be open throughout the event for your ease of putting on those all-important last-minute bets.