Horse Racing Telephone Betting
Bet Now: 08000 421 321 - 03333 221 321 | 8am - 10pm mon - sun
Best Odds Guaranteed
Here at Goodwin Racing, British and Irish horse racing has been our bread and butter since 1997 and we understand that a responsible flutter on the horses can add to the excitement on race day.
We offer Best Odds Guaranteed on UK & Irish horse racing as well as Meydan and South Africa. We also have our up to £100 free bet refunds that keep our regular customers coming back for more, including:
- Free bet refund if your horse loses by a nose.
- Free bet refund if your horse finishes 2nd to a 50/1 or longer odds horse.
- Free bet refund if your horse is leading and falls at the final hurdle/fence.
- Free bet refund if your horse loses by less than half a length in a chase.
Plus much more! Head to our betting offers page for full terms and conditions on our offers.
Bet with Goodwin Racing
- Quick Decisions
- Quick Pay Outs
- Betting flexibility that you don’t get from apps
- Personal Service
We have markets for all major UK and Irish horse racing festivals as well as daily markets from racecourses around Britain and Ireland.
Give us a call today and place your bets with our friendly, knowledgeable team.
Types of Horse Racing Bets
We accept a number of popular horse racing bets including:
The most common bet. Bet on the winner of a race.
A bet of two halves, half your stake goes on the horse to win, the other half goes on the horse to place. You’ll get some sort of return if your horse wins or places. Often costs double that of a standard ‘outright’ bet.
Doubles, Trebles, Accumulators and full cover bets such as patents, Lucky 15s, Yankees and Union Jacks are a good way to win big returns for small stakes.
Correctly betting on the 2 horses to finish first and second. Must finish in correct order to win.
Betting on 2 horses to finish 1st and 2nd, they can finish in any order to win.
Horse Racing Betting
Horse Racing and bookmakers have gone hand in hand for many a year, and it’s where it all began for Goodwin Racing. If you’ve ever had the chance to visit the racecourses at Newmarket, Ascot, Cheltenham or Goodwood you may well have visited one of our regular pitches.
Everybody bets differently whether via apps or a visit to your local bookmaker, and even with the rise in online betting, we’ve found that there is still an appetite for a personable service and a bit of banter with the bookie. That’s why our telephone betting service has proven so popular.
If you’re new to horse racing bets and can’t quite get your head around the different types of horse racing bets available, then our friendly, knowledgeable team are happy to talk you through your options.
As well as covering UK and Irish racing fixtures, we also offer markets on American horse racing for those looking for something a little different.
Horse Racing Fixtures
Horse Racing is a year-round sport and at Goodwin Racing you’ll find markets for daily racecourse meets alongside all of your favourite major horse racing festivals around the UK and Ireland. Here are some of the biggest horse racing events of the year:
- Cheltenham – Cheltenham Festival
- Lingfield Park – Blue Square Winter Derby
- Aintree – Aintree Grand National
- Ayr – Scottish Grand National
- Newmarket – Craven Meeting
- Sandown Park – Bet365 Gold Cup Celebration
- Cork Easter Festival
- Fairyhouse Easter Festival
- Punchestown National Hunt
- Newmarket – Guineas Meeting
- Chester – Chester’s May Festival
- York – Dante Meeting
- Killarney Spring Festival
- Curragh Guineas
- Epsom Downs – Epsom Derby Meeting
- Ascot – Royal Ascot
- Newcastle – John Smith’s Northumberland Plate
- Down Royal Ulster Derby
- Sandown Park – Coral-Eclipse Meeting
- Newmarket – Newmarket’s July Meeting
- Ascot – King George Day
- Goodwood – Glorious Goodwood
- Curragh Derby
- Bellewstown Festival
- Curragh Oaks
- Killarney July Festival
- Galway Races
- York – Ebor Festival
- Tramore Festival
- Killarney August Festival
- Haydock Park – William Hull Sprint Cup
- Doncaster – St. Leger Meeting
- Ayr – Western Meeting
- Ascot – Ascot’s September Festival
- Longines Irish Champions Weekend
- Listowel Races
- Newmarket – Totesport Cambridgeshire Meeting
- Newmarket – Newmarket’s October Meeting
- Ascot – Champions Day
- Doncaster – Racing Post Trophy
- Cheltenham – The Paddy Power Open
- Haydock & Aintree – North West Masters
- Newbury – Hennessy Meeting
- Down Royal Festival
- Punchestown Winter Racing Festival
- Sandown Park – Tingle Creek Meeting
- Kempton Park – Stan James Christmas Festival
- Chepstow – Coral Welsh National
- Fairyhouse Premier Jump Racing Weekend
- Leopardstown Christmas Racing Festival
- Limerick Christmas Racing Festival