Telephone Betting On Boxing & MMA
Bet on all the Boxing and UFC fights with Goodwin Racing
This year looked to be a cracker for boxing fans with us hopefully getting the answer on who is the best Heavyweight boxer in the world out of Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury. The year started in spectacular style when the self styled “Gypsy King” Tyson fury dismantled an out of sorts Deontay Wilder at the MGM Grand, forcing his corner to throw in the towel in the 7th round. A re-match is scheduled but when it comes to the fight we will be top priced on Deontay Wilder as we think Tyson will dish out more of the same punishment!
One fight that is scheduled to take place this year is an exhibition match between Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. Both fighters will be dusting off their gloves and seeing how much of their old ability they retain despite having a combined age of 105! We make Iron Mike the 1/2 favourite in what should be an interesting bout.
Boxing Betting Examples:
- Fight Winner
- Method of Victory (Knockout or Decision etc)
- Round Betting
- Grouped Round Betting
- Fighter to be knocked down
- Fighter to be knocked down and win And many more!
Current prices for Up- coming bouts:
- Fury 1/4 v Wilder 11/4 Draw 25/1
- Fury 1/2 Joshua 6/4 Draw 25/1
- Joshua 4/6 Wilder 11/10 Draw 25/1
- Tyson 1/2 Jones Jr 2/1 Draw 7/1
- KSI 5/6 J.Paul 5/6 Draw 12/1
- C.McGregor 5/6 J.Gaethye 5/6