Glorious Goodwood Betting Guide
Bet Now: 08000 421 321 | 8am - 10pm mon - sun
The 2021 Glorious Goodwood Festival
Qatar Goodwood Racing Festival or as many of us know it as Glorious Goodwood, is a world-famous horse racing meet comprising of five days of exciting races at Goodwood Racecourse. Located just five miles from Chichester, Glorious Goodwood Festival also boasts impressive views in the surrounds of Sussex Countryside, giving a truly British countryside feel.
Not only is Glorious Goodwood renowned worldwide, but it is also a highlight of the flat season with a race for nearly every age of horse, no matter if they perform best in a sprint or a longer race.
There are 37 races across the course of the festival, including three of the UK’s 36 annual Group 1 races, the Sussex Stakes, the Goodwood Cup and the Nassau Stakes.
Telephone Betting on Glorious Goodwood
Placing messenger or telephone bets on Glorious Goodwood couldn’t be easier. You simply need to register for a betting account online today, deposit funds, and then you’re able to call or message to start betting on Glorious Goodwood.
Our telephone and messenger lines will be open throughout the entire Festival so you can call to place those all-important last-minute bets or check Glorious Goodwood odds at any time. Or if you prefer, you can place your bets early so you can simply sit back and just enjoy the races on the day.
Glorious Goodwood Betting Odds:
Glorious Goodwood odds coming soon.
Types of Glorious Goodwood Bets
We accept a number of popular horse racing bets for Glorious Goodwood as listed below, but you can also contact us for Glorious Goodwood odds on individual races.
This is the most common type of bet, bet on the winner of any race.
Choose one horse to bet on and half your stake goes on the horse to win, the other half goes on the horse to place. You’ll get some sort of return if your horse wins or places. Often costs double that of a standard ‘outright’ bet. Generally, a ‘place’ is up to third place, but in smaller races, this can be reduced to second and in large races this can include up to sixth.
Doubles, Trebles, Accumulators and full cover bets such as patents, Lucky 15s, Yankees and Union Jacks are a good way to win big returns for small stakes.
Correctly betting on the two horses to finish first and second. Must finish in correct order to win.
Betting on two horses to finish 1st and 2nd, they can finish in any order to win.
Glorious Goodwood 2021 Races
The Glorious Goodwood Festival will run from 27th – 31st July 2021 giving five days of unmissable racing action.
Day 1 - Tuesday 27th July 2021
Day one of Qatar Goodwood Festival is known as the Goodwood Cup Day and features an opening ceremony and eight races.
- Unibet ‘you’re on’ Chesterfield Cup Handicap (Class 2)
- Unibet Vintage Stakes (Class 1)
- Unibet Lennox Stakes (Class 1)
- Al Shaqab Goodwood Cup Stakes (Class 1)
- Back to Goodwood Handicap (Class 2)
- British Stallion Studs EBF Maiden Stakes (Class 2)
- Unibet Fillies’ Handicap (Class 3)
- World Pool EBF Fillies’ Handicap (Class 3)
Day 2 - Wednesday 28th July 2021
Day two is the Sussex Stakes Day with the prestigious Qatar Sussex Stakes race being one of seven races on this day and also a highlight in the entire flat racing season.
- Unibet ‘15 to go’ Handicap (Class 2)
- Whispering Angel Oak Tree Stakes – Fillies’ and Mares’ Group 3 (Class 1)
- Markel Molecomb Stakes (Class 1)
- Qatar Sussex Stakes (Class 1)
- British Stallion Studs Alice Keppel EBF Fillies’ Conditions Stakes (Class 2)
- British EBF Premier Fillies’ Handicap (Class 2)
- World Pool Handicap (Class 3)
Day 3 - Thursday 29th July 2021
Day three of Glorious Goodwood is Ladies’ Day, where extravagant fascinators, stylish dresses and bright heels will be in abundance. Ladies’ Day opens with the Magnolia Cup, a ladies amateur jockey race, and also features the Qatar Nassau Stakes.
- Magnolia Cup
- Unibet ‘15 to go’ Kincsem Handicap (Class 2)
- Unibet Richmond Stakes (Class 1)
- John Pearce Racing Gordon Stakes (Class 1)
- Qatar Nassau Stakes (Class 1)
- Goodwood Racecourse Patrons Nursery (Class 2)
- Tatler EBF Maiden Fillies’ Stakes (Class 2)
- World Pool Handicap (Class 3)
Day 4 - Friday 30th July 2021
Day four at Glorious Goodwood is King George Day, with Unibet George Qatar Stakes being the fourth race of the day and a highlight of the entire sprinting race season.
- Unibet 3 Boosts A Day Goodwood Handicap (Class 2)
- Bonhams Thoroughbred Stakes (Class 1)
- Unibet Golden Mile Handicap (Class 2)
- King George Qatar Stakes (Class 1)
- L’Ormarins Queen’s Plate Glorious Stakes (Class 1)
- Unibet Deposit 10 Get 40 Bonus Nursery (Class 2)
- Tatler Handicap (Class 3)
Day 5 - Saturday 31st July 2021
Day five is the final day of the Glorious Goodwood Festival and better known as Stewards’ Cup Day. The Unibet Stewards’ Cup is the star of the show on the Saturday and is an impressive sight with a field of up to 28 runners.
- Thames Materials Handicap (Class 2)
- Unibet Stewards’ Sprint Handicap (Class 2)
- Summer Handicap (Class 2)
- Qatar Lillie Langtry Stakes (Class 1)
- Unibet Stewards’ Cup (Class 2)
- British EBF Maiden Stakes (Class 2)
- Signature Apprentice Handicap (Class 3)