Betoodwin: Cookies Policy
You should be aware that when you access or use our content, products and services, we may collect information from your devices through the use of ‘cookies’. Cookies perform various different functions, and the purpose of this policy is to give you a clearer understanding of:
- What cookies are
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing a small amount of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Your browser makes cookies available each time you visit our websites.
Cookies are used by our websites to improve your online experience and to ensure that relevant content and functions are delivered and used more effectively.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies to perform various functions across our sites.
Session cookies are downloaded to your device temporarily for the period that you browse a particular website; these cookies might allow you to navigate between pages more efficiently or enable websites to remember the preferences you select. Persistent cookies can be used to help websites remember you as a returning visitor or ensure the online adverts you receive are more relevant to your interests.
When you visit our websites, Cookies will be placed on your device in two ways. Cookies placed by us, as the site operator, are called “first party” Cookies. A cookie may also be placed on your device by a party other than us – such cookies are known as “third party” cookies. Examples of the uses of third party cookies include collecting information about browser habits and providing tailored content to you.
While there are many different uses for first and third party cookies, the cookies used by us all fall into one of the following four main categories of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Third Party Marketing / Targeting Cookies
Set out below is more information on these categories of cookies, including their purpose and whether these cookies collect personal data:
Cookie Type: Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to enable you to navigate our websites and to use the features you have requested during the course of your betting experience (such as using your bet slip). They are used to provide content to you, as a user, and to provide products and services that you have requested.
Such cookies are essential to help your device download or stream information so that you can navigate around our websites, use its features and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited.
Here are some examples of strictly necessary cookies:
- To position information on your device or screen so that you can see and use our websites;
- To keep you logged in when you use our website so you are not required to login every time you visit; and
- Remember and update your selections in your bet slip during a live session up to the time of its placement.
These cookies do not remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit.
Some of these cookies collect your personal data in order to function. They may collect the following types of personal data:
- IP address
- Location data
- Identify you as being logged in our websites
These cookies are deleted when you close your web browser (browser session).
Cookie Type: Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our websites and allow us to remember the choices you make and to enable us to provide improved features. They also enhance the functionality of our websites by storing your preferences. Functional cookies record information about choices you’ve made (such as language preference) and allow us to provide more personal features.
Here are some examples of the uses of functionality cookies:
- To remember your preferences and settings such as language, location and marketing preferences, since your last visit;
- To remember selections in your bet slip;
- To remember if you have used a specific product on the website; and
- To show you relevant ‘related article’ links.
Some of these cookies do collect your personal data, to enable us to provide the services as outlined above.
Functional cookies expire after a maximum of 2 years. Functionality cookies can be deleted from your browser history at any point before their expiry time.
Cookie Type: Performance Cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on website usage. Such cookies are used to provide aggregated statistics on visitors to our websites. These statistics are used for internal purposes to help us to test and improve the performance of our websites, providing a better user experience.
Here are some examples of the uses of performance cookies:
- To provide statistics on how our websites are used;
- To see how effective our adverts are; and
- To assess errors within the user experience.
Additionally, we use a number of tools to assess cookie information at an aggregate level to carry out analytical functions on our site including Google Analytics and Maximizer.
While these cookies do not identify you personally while you are not logged in, they will collect your browser information and anonymised data, for the purposes outlined above.
In certain cases, some of these cookies are managed by third parties such as Google Analytics. These third parties are not capable of using these cookies for any purpose other than those outlined above and they are unable to identify with these cookies.
Performance cookies are valid for varying periods. Some performance cookies are deleted once you close your browser, while others have an indefinite validity period. Such cookies can be deleted at any stage using your browser settings.
Cookie Type: Third Party Marketing / Targeting Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver Bet Goodwin advertisements relevant to you, based upon your interests.
They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the products you have selected. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
Targeting cookies are also used to:
- Collect information about browser habits to target website content and to target advertising;
- Link to social media networks who may use this information about your visit to target advertising to you;
- To provide advertisers with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in;
- Deliver content and marketing communications tailored to your interests based on information from your visit;
- To perform site retargeting. A retargeting pixel (a tiny unit of code) on our webpage leaves a cookie in the user’s browser, which causes our adverts to be displayed or to not be displayed to you when you visit certain websites within the retargeting network (e.g. Google Display Network); and
- To perform search retargeting, which allows our adverts to be displayed on third party web pages, based upon your previous web search activities.
These cookies are placed by third party advertising networks with our permission.
Third party cookies are valid for varying periods. Some cookies expire up to 13 months after they are last updated.
You can amend your browser settings to block some or all cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your preferred web browser. The links below provide instructions on how to remove and delete cookies for some of the more common web browsers.
Please be aware that if you block cookies from the websites, some or all the website’s functions may not perform as intended:
Mobile phone users may have to refer to their handset manual for details on how to block cookies using their mobile browser. For more information about online behavioural advertising cookies and opt-out controls, please go to Your Online Choices.
This Cookies Policy was last updated on Sunday, 23rd January 2022.
- The company’s EPOS system has an automated “off slip” for all events covered in the Service and bets are valid if placed up to that time. Except where express prior authorization is given, single bets placed after the off will be void
- Where a bet is expressly placed in running on an in-running event offered by the company, the above rule shall not apply.
- Horse Racing : Bets are accepted for horse race meetings held under the rules of the Horseracing Regulatory Authority, Irish Turf Club or their equivalent bodies abroad provided that, in each case, the racecard is published in The Racing Post.
- Greyhound Betting : Bets are accepted for all Bookmakers Afternoon Greyhound Service (BAGS) meetings, and any other meeting when the racecard is printed in the Racing Post.
- Football : Bets are accepted on Grade 1 Football competitions; English Premier League, Championship, Leagues 1 & 2, Scottish Premier League, Scottish 1, 2, & 3 and cup matches involving teams from these divisions. Also Conference National Division, Internationals, Champions League, UEFA Cup, Bundesliga, La Liga Primera, Le Championnat and Serie A. Prior authorisation will be required for other football betting.
- Other Sports / Special Event Betting : Bets are accepted for all sporting events and special events where they are specifically advertised by the company. e.g. Golf, Cricket, Rugby (Union and League), Darts, Snooker etc.
- We may take bets on any sporting events not listed above only if we have given prior authorisation. Bets placed on any events not listed without authorisation will be declared void.
- Numbers Betting : Bets are accepted on the Irish National Lotto draw, ’49’s’ draws and Virtual Racing
- Payout day definition: Where bets have been placed on different days “the maximum amount which can be one in one days betting” is determined by the day on which the final event on each slip is resolved rather than the day on which each individual bet is placed.
- Best Odds Guaranteed: available from 8:00am on the day of the racing. Maximum benefit to any one customer in one day from horses drifting from early prices is £5,000. Maximum stake per bet is £1000 win or £500 ew for BOG to apply. Any additional balance will be placed at normal price or SP.
- First Past the Post: There is a maximum benefit of £5,000 per customer per day for First Past the Post horses that are later disqualified or demoted.
- Multiple bets: For multiple bets involving events with differnet maximum limits, the lowest limit will apply. *For Tote Scoop 6 and Tote Jackpots bets, payouts are unlimited.
|Horse Racing GB & Irish racing||£100,000|
|Greyhound Racing BAGS INC SKY||£25,000|
|Other Greyhound Racing||£5,000|
|Grade 1 Football Betting||£100,000|
|All other Football and sports||£50,000|
|All other Non Sports events|
- Acceptance : Bets are accepted for all sporting events on which we offer odds. Unless a specific reference is made in our rules that cover the sport, settlement will be based on the official competition rules.
- Handicap betting : Where prices for both outright win and handicap are available, unless a handicap or qualifying price has been requested, all bets will be settled on the outright win.
- Abandoned or postponed events : Events that are abandoned or postponed will be void unless they take place in the same week. (Monday to Monday)
- Extra Time / Overtime : Unless a specific reference is made in the rules for the particular sport, or unless manually endorsed by the company on the betting slip, extra time / overtime does not count in the settlement of bets.
- Dead heats: In a dead heat the stake money on a selection is divided by the number of selections involved in the deadheat. Full odds are then paid on the divided stake, with the remainder of the stake settled as a loser.
- Non runners/Void Selections: Unless a bet has been placed under ante post terms, when a selection does not run or is made void, then in single bets the stake will be returned. In accumulative bets the stake will run on to the remaining selection(s) with a double becoming a single, a treble becoming a double and so on.
- Unless a specific reference is made in the individual section that covers the sport, abandoned or postponed events are void. However, bets in markets that have already been resolved at time of abandonment such as “1st Goalscorer” etc, will stand.
- We will only accept bets from customers that are i) not prohibited from doing so by any sporting body or contractual terms. ii) not aware of any reason which would make placing the bet a breach of any sports governing body ruling.
The company does not accept multiple wagers where the respective outcomes are related. Related means that should one event happen the outcome of another event in the wager becomes more likely to happen.
(e.g. Snow in Glasgow on Christmas Day in a double with snow in Edinburgh on the same day. England to win the semi final of the World Cup in a double with England to win the final. The same horse to win the 2000 Guineas and the Derby. A footballer to score the first goal and his team to win)
If a related bet is placed then the whole stake will be equally divided as singles on the selections as written unless the related parts of the bet are resolved at different times. If this occurs, unless ‘special double’ or special accumulative odds are available, bets will be settled as instructed with the odds for the second or subsequent legs being determined at each individual stage. Where the company has offered special accumulative odds, the bet will be settled accordingly.
Should no price be available for subsequent races/events then that part of the wager will be deemed to be void.
Betting, by its very nature, a fast moving environment where odds move rapidly and bets are taken continuously, consequently mistakes can occur. Despite every effort to ensure complete accuracy, the company cannot be held responsible for any typing, human or other obvious error which leads to any errors or omissions, including the announcing, publishing or marking of odds, handicaps, place terms, runners or results other than those intended, or bets being taken which contravene the company’s rules. In cases where a bet has been taken at an incorrect price, the bet will be re-booked at the correct price, or terms available with this company, at the time the bet was placed, and the company reserves the right to similarly correct any other errors.
The company reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting in an attempt to defraud the company where there is evidence of price, race, match or event rigging or breach of a rule applied by the governing body of the sport concerned (see section 15.1 of the Gambling Commission’s Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice). Where evidence exists of rigging or of some other act which has unfairly affected the result, or where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, the company reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
- Too many selections : Will be settled as a full cover bet on those selections and a proportionate amount paid e.g. 10p Yankee five selections will be settled as a full cover bet on those selections (Canadian) and paid accordingly.
- Too few selections : Will be settled as a full cover bet on those selections and a proportionate amount paid e.g. 40p Yankee three selections will be settled as a full cover bet on three selections, a £1.10 Trixie, and paid accordingly.
- Incorrect instructions : Where the instructions stated on a betting slip are duplicated e.g. 6 Doubles, 4 Doubles, on four selections the obvious 6 Doubles, 4 Trebles will be paid. However, if the instruction for example is 8 Doubles on five horses the bet will be settled on the correct number of doubles to proportionate stakes i.e. 8 x 10p Doubles will be settled as 10 x 8p Doubles.
- Understaked and overstaked bets : Where a bet is placed and the total stake is incorrect, that bet will be settled as per the instruction in proportionate amounts. Where a bet is placed and the total staked is more than the bet instruction, the overstaked amount will be apportioned to the whole bet.
- Same selection duplicated : If the same selection is included more than once in a multiple or accumulative bet, the duplicated selection will be considered a runner only once and a non-runner subsequently.
- Horses in the same race : Where there are two horses in the same race in Doubles, Trebles, etc. stakes will be split. Where both are engaged singly in the same race, the bet will be settled as 50% win on each. However, if one of the two selections that clash is entered for another race on that day then the wager will be settled as if timed for the race in which the selections could not clash.
- Incorrectly named selection : Where a customer uses part of the name of one selection with part of another selection and which selection was intended cannot clearly be understood the stake will be divided equally between the selections in all bets. Where more than two horses/greyhounds are involved the selection will be void.
- Named and numbered selections : A named selection will always take precedence over a race card number e.g. Westmead Hawk – Trap 4 is written, and that selection runs from Trap 5, Westmead Hawk will be the selection. If Westmead Hawk is withdrawn the selection is a non-runner regardless of whether a reserve runs from Trap 5.
- Forecast / Tricast : Where there is doubt as to whether Forecast or Tricast is intended and the number of bets for either would be the same, the bet, in all cases, will be settled as a Forecast.
- The following will apply for both horse and greyhound wagers. Where a client names a selection then the name will stand as the selection irrespective of whether it has been incorrectly timed or numbered in any way and what price is taken. For an unnamed selection whether a favourite or trap number, the following will apply.
- Untimed / incorrectly timed : Where a selection is untimed or incorrectly timed and a meeting stated, Singles, Straight or Combination Forecasts, Straight or Combination Tricasts will be settled for the next race to be run at that meeting after the time of acceptance. Where greyhound race times and meetings do not correspond the race time will always take precedence. Where a selection is timed for a race that has already been resolved the bet will be settled on the next race to go off at the nominated meeting after the bet is placed. In accumulative bets the selection will be void and treated as a non-runner.
- Correctly timed / no meeting : Where a bet is timed but no meeting stated then it will be taken as being for a meeting with a race at that time provided that the meeting is covered by a full betting and result service from SIS. In the event of there being more than one meeting covered by a full SIS or TRP service with races at that time then the stakes will be divided equally to cover races at that time. Where a bet is timed for a meeting not taking place that day, then it will be taken as being for a meeting with a race at that time taking place that day. In the event of there being more than one such meeting covered by a full SIS or TRP service the stakes will be divided equally to cover all meetings with races at that time. Where a bet is timed for a meeting originally scheduled for that day but which is postponed or abandoned the bet will be made void.
- Untimed / incorrectly timed and no meeting : Where a selection is untimed or incorrectly timed with no meeting stated then in Singles, Straight or Combination Forecasts, Straight or Combination Tricasts the bets will be settled as being for the next race to be run after acceptance. Where a selection is correctly timed for a race that has already been resolved but no meeting nominated, the bet will be settled on the next race to go off after the time the bet was placed at the meeting to which that time was relevant. In the case of Doubles, Trebles or multiple bets the selection will be void and treated as a non-runner.
- Untimed or incorrectly timed doubly engaged selection : Where the selection is untimed or incorrectly timed the wager will be taken as for the first race in which the selection runs.
- Acceptance : Forecast wagers are accepted for all races of 3 or more actual runners and will be settled as a Straight Forecast (i.e. selections to finish 1st and 2nd in correct order) in accordance with the Computer Straight Forecast return. If there are less than 3 actually running in a race, all Forecast wagers for that race will be void – win or lose. Should Reverse Forecasts (i.e. selection to finish in either order) be required this must be clearly stated. Should there be no official Starting Price return for a race all Forecast wagers for that race will be void.
- Combination Forecasts : Where a client selects a Combination Straight Forecast e.g. ABC. 3 x £1.00 Forecasts, it will be settled as 3 Straight Forecasts as written on the slip i.e. AB, AC, BC. Where a client selects Combination Forecasts A,B,C, and stakes £6.00, this will be settled as 6 x £1.00 Straight Forecasts AB; BA; AC; CA; BC; CB.
- Unnamed favourites : Forecast bets are not accepted containing unnamed favourites and if placed will be void – win or lose.
- Non runner : Should any Forecast contain a non-runner, that forecast will become void, regardless if other selection wins or loses. In reversed or combination bets each forecast is treated separately.
- Selections in different races : Should any Forecast contain selections that are for different races then the total stake will be divided equally and placed as a Win Single on each selection.
- Lone finisher : In races where a horse finishes alone and no dividend is returned, all Forecast bets nominating that horse to finish first will be settled as a Win single at Starting Price on the winning horse. All other Forecast bets in the race are lost.
- Dead Heat : In the event of two or more horses or greyhounds ‘dead heating’ for first or second place, separate dividends will be declared and paid to each qualifying forecast.
- Acceptance : Forecast Doubles, Forecast Trebles, Forecast Patents and Forecast Yankees are accepted for both horses and greyhounds running at BAGS meetings on the proviso that there are 3 or more runners in each race. Settlement will be in accordance with the declared Computer Straight Forecast.
- Combination Forecasts : Forecast Accumulators are only accepted as part of a Forecast Yankee. Any other bet that includes a Forecast Accumulator will be void – win or lose.
- Order written : Where Straight Forecast Doubles, Trebles and Yankees are nominated, selections will be settled in the order that they are written.
- Acceptance : Tricasts are offered on all Handicap horse races (and occasionally other races as advertised) where there are 8 or more declared runners on the proviso that at least 6 run, all greyhound races covered by the Bookmakers Afternoon Greyhound Service (BAGS), and other greyhound races/meetings where there is a dividend declared in the Racing Post. To win, a customer has to nominate the first 3 to finish in correct order. Any winning Tricast is paid according to the official Computer Tricast return which is declared to a £1 stake.
- No Computer Tricast Declared : If a Tricast is accepted for a race for which no Computer Tricast return is made, the bet will be settled as a Computer Straight Forecast on the first two nominated selections.
- Unnamed favourites : Tricasts are only accepted for named or numbered selections. In any Tricast containing an unnamed favourite, the unnamed favourite will be treated as a non-runner and the bet will be settled as a Computer Straight Forecast on the two nominated selections.
- Non runners : In a Tricast containing a non-runner the bet will be settled as a Forecast on the remaining two selections in the order stated. Two non-runners in a Tricast, the bet will be settled as a Win Single on the remaining selection.
- Dead Heat : In the event of two or more horses ‘dead-heating’ for first, second or third place, separate dividends will be declared and paid to each qualifying Tricast.
- Tricast multiples : Tricasts are accepted for Singles only. If any Tricast multiples are placed, the total stake will be divided equally and invested as Tricast Singles.
- Acceptance : Ante-Post wagers are accepted on the basis All in Run or Not, Entered or Not (unless placed on the condition ‘With a Run’). Except where specifically stated otherwise, stakes are lost on an Ante-Post bet if a selection does not take part and no Tattersalls’ Rule 4c deductions are made from winning Ante-Post bets.
- Bets not accepted / voided : Any Ante-Post bet of the following type will be void – win or lose. i) Place only ii) If Cash (Any to come – ATC) iii) Equally Divided (ED) iv) First Past the Post v) Jockey Club Rule 121 decrees that Stewards are empowered to reduce the numbers in a race if at the overnight declaration stage too many have been left in for the safety of horses and jockeys. Ante-Post bets on horses compulsorily withdrawn in these circumstances will be void and stakes returned.
- Abandoned / void races / venue alteration : If a race is postponed to another day and overnight declarations stand, then Ante-Post bets stand. However, Single Ante-Post bets on horse racing will be made void and any selection involved in accumulative bets will be treated as a non-runner if: The race is abandoned. The race is officially declared void. The conditions of the race are altered after bets are made (as defined under Tattersalls’ Rules). The venue is altered.
- Settlement : Bets will be settled on the official result at the weigh in and, unless an early price or board price has been taken or Tote odds have been specified, all bets will be settled at the Starting Price. In the case of a dead heat, stakes will be divided by the number runners in the dead heat. The divided stake is settled at full odds between the dead heating horses
- Each-Way Betting : -i) Bets will be settled to win unless each way is clearly indicated. Bets are not accepted where the place stake exceeds the win stake. If taken excess place stakes will be void – win or lose. ii) Each way doubles, trebles etc will be settled as two distinct bets i.e. win to win and place to place unless clearly indicated otherwise e.g. equally divided. iii) Unless specifically advertised, place only bets are not accepted. If taken place stakes will be void – win or lose. iv) The place part of bets will be calculated according to the following schedule: 1-4 runners – Win Only. 5-7 runners – ¼ odds 1,2. 8-11 runners 1/5 odds 1,2,3. 12+ runners h’cap ¼ odds 1,2,3(1/5 odds non h’cap) 16+ runners h’cap ¼ odds 1,2,3,4 (1/5 1,2,3 non h’cap)
Withdrawals : Withdrawals other than Ante-Post (Tattersalls’ Rule 4(c)) : Where a horse is withdrawn before coming under Starter’s orders, or is officially deemed by the Starter to have taken no part in the race, stakes will be returned on the withdrawn horse and winning bets will be subject to deductions in accordance with Tattersalls’ Rule 4(c). The rate of deduction will be based on the following scale:- 1/9 or shorter 90p, 2/11 to 2/17 85p, 4/5 to 1/5 80p, 3/10 to 2/7 75p, 2/5 to 1/3 70p, 8/15 to 4/9 65p, 8/13 to 4/7 60p, 4/5 to 4/6 55p, 20/21 to 5/6 50p, evens to 6/5 45p, 5/4 to6/4 40p, 8/5 to 7/4 35p, 9/5 to 9/4 30p, 12/5 to 3/1 25p, 16/5 to 4/1 20p, 9/2 to 11/2 15p, 6/1 to 9/1 10p, 10/1 to 14/1 5p, over 14/1 no deduction. In the event of two or more horses being withdrawn before coming under Starter’s orders, the total deductions shall not exceed £0.90 in £. i) Should a horse be withdrawn and a new market formed, any bets laid at ‘Show’ prices prior to the new show will be subject to the above deductions. In the event of a further withdrawal after the market has been reformed, bets placed at ‘Show’ prices in the original market will be subject to a further deduction based on the price of the withdrawn horse in the original market. Bets placed in the new market will be subject to a deduction based on the current price.ii) The above scale will also apply in the case of non-runners in Early Price races and will be used for other events where it is specifically advertised that deductions in line with ‘Tattersalls’ Rule 4(c) will apply. iii) Bets on horse racing, other than Ante Post, will be void if the race is abandoned or declared void. If postponed to another day and overnight declarations stand, then bets stand, providing the venue or running surface is not altered. If the overnight declarations do not stand or the venue is altered, bets are void. If, for any reason, races are set back to later in the day, the settling of all bets will be governed by the time advertised in The Racing Post, (for example, if the 2.00 race is run at 2.30, the bet will stand for the 2.00 race as advertised).
If a horse is withdrawn from a race after coming under starters orders, bets placed on that horse will be deemed losers.
Doubly engaged. Where a horse is entered into 2 races on the same day the horse will be placed in the race specified by the customer. The onus is on the customer to check which race the selection will run in.
The following Tote Bets are accepted for all horse race meetings subject to the company’s General Rules: Win, Each-Way, Exacta, Quadpots, Placepots, Jackpots and Scoop 6’s.
iii) Win and Each-Way : The word TOTE must be clearly stated otherwise bets will, in all cases, be settled at S.P. In races where there are insufficient runners for a place dividend, the place part of the bet is void. If, for any other reason, a Tote dividend is not returned, Tote Win and Each-Way bets will be settled S.P. (the Place part at the appropriate S.P. place odds).
iv) Exacta : If a Tote Exacta is required the words Exacta or Reverse/Combination Exacta must be clearly stated. Selections have to finish 1st and 2nd in the correct order to qualify for an Exacta dividend. Where there is no winner in the Tote Exacta Pool and no dividend declared, all Exacta bets for the race will be settled as S.P. Computer Straight Forecasts. Should a non-runner be selected in an Exacta the bet will be void.
- Exclusions :
- The company does not accept favourite bets at Tote returns.
- The company does not accept Tote bets for British or Irish Greyhound racing.
- Any special offers, bonuses or consolations offered on general betting do not apply to bets at Tote or Pari-Mutuel odds.
Any bet covered by a) b) and c) taken will be settled at S.P.
Non-UK Horse Racing
- In countries where there is no starting price (SP) betting (e.g. France, Italy and the U.S.A) bets may be accepted at Show Prices. Where horses are coupled the Show Price will cover all of the coupled horses. ii) Where a customer has not requested an ‘Early Morning Price’, ‘Day of Event Price’ or ‘Show Price’, bets will be settled at Industry Prices where available or Pari-Mutuel (Tote) returns where Industry Prices are not available. FRANCE/ )Pari-Mutuel dividends are declared inclusive of a 1 unit stake; Win and each way and ITALY ) exacta accepted (in France races with 8 or more runners are dual forecasts) U . S . A . Tote dividends are declared inclusive of a 1 unit stake and the company accepts:- Win and Show (1-2-3) – except where there are 5-7 betting interests when the Place pool return (1-2) dividend will be used for settlement. Exacta – 1st and 2nd in correct order iii) For settlement purposes bets on non UK horse racing will be settled on the result, prices and dividends given by the results page of williamhill.com iv) Double result offer will not apply to non UK racing.
- Winning distances (total meeting) i)Bets are accepted for horse race meetings held under the BHA And HRI and distances are settled on the official result. ii) Official distances in lengths are calculated as follows: Dead heat = 0.00, Nose = 0.05, Short Head = 0.1, Head = 0.2, ¼ length = 0.25, Neck = 0.30, ½ Length = 0.50, ¾ Length = 0.75. iii) Bets are accepted at the advertised price. All odds are subject to fluctuation and bets will be settled at the price at the time the bet was struck. iv) The maximum winning distance per race is: 30 lengths for a National hunt race(Including NH flat races) and 12 lengths for a flat race.
- Charity and arab races do not count for this bet. vi) If one or two races are abandoned or made void in a meeting, a default distance of 2 lengths for a flat race and 10 lengths for a national hunt race (inc NH flat) will be awarded. If three or more races are abandoned or made void then bet will be voided unless the over selection has been won whereby bets placed on the over selection will be settled as winners. If the distance bet is combined with two or more meetings any void or abandoned race will be awarded a default 2 lengths for a flat race and 10 lengths for NH race (inc NH flat) vii) If a governing bodies makes an adjudication or amendment after the weigh-in when the official result is declared, no adjustments to settlement will be made.
- Favourites performance. Favourites performance will be scored as follows:
Winner = 25 points, 2nd = 10 points, 3rd = 5 points Odds on 15 points, Evens to 5/1 incl. 10 points, over 5/1 5 points.iv) If there is no SP returned then for settlement purposes the Racing Post forecast favourite will be deemed the selection. If 2 or more forecast favourites then the lowest racecard number will be used. Double result offer does not apply for this market.
ii) If joint or co favourites the favourite with the lowest racecard number will count. In the event a meeting is abandoned before all races are completed then bets will be void, unless the settlement of bets has already been determined.iii) If a favourite is withdrawn before coming under starters orders but there is not enough time to form a new market then the favourite in that race will be allocated points on the price of the selection at the time of the withdrawal, as follows: Odds on 15 points, Evens to 5/1 incl. 10 points, over 5/1 5 points.iv) If there is no SP returned then for settlement purposes the Racing Post forecast favourite will be deemed the selection. If 2 or more forecast favourites then the lowest racecard number will be used. Double result offer does not apply for this market.
- Acceptance : Greyhound bets are accepted for all B.A.G.S. (Bookmakers Afternoon Greyhound Service), GBGB (Greyhound Board of Great Britain) and IGB (Irish Greyhound Board)and any other meeting if prior authorisation is given.
- Each-Way betting : The place part of each-way bets in races of 5 to 7 runners will be settled at 1/4 odds for the first and second and in races of 8 runners at 1/5 the odds for the first, second and third. In races of fewer than 5 runners, the place part goes on to win. Place only bets are not accepted.
- Vacant Trap : Where a client selects a trap number from which no selection runs, in Singles, Doubles, Trebles, etc. this will be treated as a non-runner.
- Reserve : Should a reserve run from a trap number stated by a client, this will be deemed to be the selection. If a reserve runs from a trap where a client has named the greyhound, bets on the named greyhound will be void.
- Where a track holds two meetings on the same day unless clearly stated which meeting is intended the bet will stand for the first meeting to commence after bet acceptance.
- Conflict between name and trap number : Where a client selects both the name and trap number of a greyhound, if both refer to different selections then the name takes preference as the client’s selection.
- Settlement : Payment will be made on the official result of races. Bets will be void in the event of no Starting Price being returned.
- h) Greyhound Tote : We do not accept any British or Irish Greyhound Tote Bets. Such bets taken will be settled at S.P.
- Withdrawals : In the event of any withdrawals all bets taken at Early Prices will be settled at SP.
- Re-run races : When a race is re-run all multiple bets stand. Single bets will also stand, unless the customer requests the bet to be made void prior to the race being re-run. Where a Price has been taken on the original running of the race, settlement will be at the Starting Price returned on the re-run. Should a race be declared void and not re-run, all selections will be treated as non-runners.
- Bets placed on trap numbers are settled on the trap that the greyhound starts from, not the number that it wears during the race.
- Trap challenges: In the event of one meeting not starting all bets containing this meeting will be void.
- Favourites performance. Will be scored as follows:
- Winner = 25 points, 2nd = 10 points, 3rd = 5 points.
- If there are joint or co favourites the lowest racecard number will be used. If a meeting is abandoned before the completion of all races then bets will be void, unless the settlement of bets has already been determined. If one or more races are declared void then all bets will be void, unless the settlement of bets has already been determined. If no SPs are returned then the Racing Post forecast favourite will be deemed the selection. If there are 2 or more forecast favourites then the lowest racecard number will be used.
Bets are settled on the result at the end of normal play, unless otherwise stated. The term normal play denotes the 90 minute period plus any stoppage time and other interruptions to play. Unless otherwise stated normal play will be the basis for settlement of bets on Cup competition games; for the avoidance of doubt, for bet settlement purposes the result of a Cup competition is NOT the result after the extra time or a penalty shoot-out. Where odds for outright win (i.e. the result after extra time or a penalty shoot-out) as well as normal play are offered in Cup competitions, etc. The odds of the selection will identify which of these bets is intended if there is any ambiguity in the instructions.
- Correct Scores : Bets must predict the score at the end of normal time (90 minutes), extra time does not count. Correct scores are accepted in singles and upwards.
- Handicap List : For the purpose of deciding results on the Handicap List, a number of goals (or half-goals) is added to, or subtracted from, the total goals scored by the away team. Settlement on the Handicap List will be at the special odds shown alongside its matches, using the actual score in the match adjusted for the ‘handicap’.
- Matches postponed, brought forward or abandoned : i) An unplayed or postponed match will be treated as a ‘non-runner’ for settling purposes unless it is played during the same ‘football week’ (Monday – Monday), in which case the bet will stand unless cancelled by mutual consent. ii) Bets originally containing the correct minimum number of selections but including void or postponed matches will stand on the remaining selections in the bet. iii) Should any match(es) listed on the coupon be played prior to the date or kick-off time denoted, any such match(es) may be included provided the wager is received no later than the revised kick-off time.
- Any football match abandoned before the completion of normal play will be void, except for those bets the outcome of which has already been determined at the time of abandonment. For example, First Player to Score or Time of the First Goal bets will stand provided a goal has been scored at the time of abandonment. v) ‘Results’ issued by the Pools Panel on postponed matches are not admissible and selections in such matches are void.
- Divisional Betting : League winners will be determined by the official rules of the respective league. Therefore a play off or any other process which is used to determine the league winner will count. In divisional betting, with the exception of league winners involved in a play off, the finishing position of teams at the end of their scheduled programme of matches will determine placings. No allowance will be made for any promotion / relegation playoffs or subsequent enquiries by the respective leagues.
- Settlement of wagers : In all cases wagers will be settled using statistics provided by the Press Association (PA), the national agency which supplies match statistics and reports to the media. k) First/Last Player To Score :
- Bets are accepted on normal play only. ii) First and last scorer bets are settled in accordance with the players named by the Press Association immediately after the match has finished. Any subsequent amendments to Press Association records will not count. iii) Every effort will be made to quote First/Last Player to Score odds for all possible participants. However, players not originally quoted will count as winners should they score the first/last goal. Bets on players not taking part in the match will be void as will bets on ‘first player to score’ where the selection comes on after the first goal is scored. All players that take part in a match will be considered ‘runners’ for last player to score purposes. iv) Should there be any doubt as to whether a first / last or anytime scorer is intended, in all instances it will be settled on the first goalscorer. v) If the PA does not produce statistics giving the names of the goalscorers for matches outside the UK, then settlement will be based on information obtained from the national newspapers of the relevant country.
- Goalscorers / To Score A Goal At Any Time i) Bets are accepted on normal play only. ii) Bets will be offered on selected matches where a player can be nominated to score a goal at any time. iii) Only players who start a match will be considered ‘runners’. iv) In the event of ‘non-runners’, singles will be void and accumulative bets will be settled on the remaining selections. v) Any selections taken from a match that is not completed will be treated as a non-runner. vi) Please note that own goals do not count in the settlement of goalscorer bets. m)Managers To Lose Their Positions By The End Of The Season Etc : The end of the season is defined as the time when the League programmes, (including any play-off matches, for bets involving managers outside the Premier League) have been completed. n) Half-Time / Full-Time Double Result : Bets must predict the result at half-time (home, draw, away) and the end of normal time (home, draw, away). Extra time and penalty shoot-outs do not count. Bets will be void if the match is abandoned. o) Correct Scores : Bets must predict the score at the end of normal time and will be available on selected matches. Own goals count. Extra Time and penalty shoot-outs do not count.
- Next Goal scorer : Bets predicting the Next Goal scorer will be available on selected matches while they are in progress. Bets will be void if the selected player does not participate. Bets will be void if the match is abandoned before a goal is scored. Extra Time and penalty shoot-outs do not count.
- Team to Score First/Second/Next Goal : Own goals count to the side credited with the goal.
- Scorecast : Where a nominated player does not play or comes on after the first goal is scored, bets will be settled on the nominated correct score at the appropriate odds.
- League/cup competitions – Final standings will apply for settlement purposes. If a selection is excluded/withdraws after completing one match they will be settled as losers.
- Player markets – Apply to regular season only, play-offs do not count.
- Abandoned tournaments – All bets will be void if tournament not completed.
- Golf – Tournament betting:
- Bets on players who fail to tee off in the first round will be void.
- Bets on players who withdraw or are disqualified will be settled as losers.
- Tournaments that have its scheduled number of holes reduced, the player who receives the trophy will be deemed the winner for settlement purposes.
- A price for tie will be offered for 2 ball betting. Dead heat rules apply for 3 ball betting.
- If a player withdraws after one hole as been played, bets on them will be settled as losers.
- playoffs do not count for any final round 18 hole match bet.
- Formula One – Race Betting:
- the podium presentation will class as the official result and bets settled as per podium positions. Any subsequent changes to result, disqualification etc made after podium presentation will not affect bet settlements.
- Bets stand on all drivers and constructors, whether they compete or not.
- The winner will be deemed to be the driver who has the higher finishing position or the driver who completes the most laps. If all named drivers retire on same lap, bets are void. If all named drivers fail to start, bets are void.
- The driver achieving the fastest official qualifying time will be deemed the winner for settlement purposes.
- Any subsequent demotions do not count for settlement purposes.
- If times are identical, official FIA placings will count for settlement purposes.
- American Football –
- The home team will always be listed second, unless otherwise stated.
- Bets placed on matches will be void unless 55 minutes have been completed, unless otherwise stated.
- Overtime counts for all bets, unless otherwise stated.
- If a team is designated to play at home and the game is moved to another venue out of state where they reside, all bets will be void.
- match betting/ handicap betting/ winning margin – overtime counts for settlement purposes.
- Snooker –
- In match betting, the player who progresses to the next round, providing the 1st frame has been started, will be deemed the winner. If there is no break off on 1st frame, all bets are void.
- In handicap betting, the required number of frames must be played or all bets are void.
- hould a player withdraw after tournament commences, all bets on that player will be losers.
- For highest break in tournament, dead heat rules apply.
- Re-racks. All bets for frame markets will stand and be settled on the result of the restarted frame.
- Darts –
- In match betting, the player who progresses to the next round will be deemed the winner, providing one of the players has thrown a dart at the start of the 1st leg.
- For correct scores, the required number of legs must be played or all bets are void.
- Next leg/set betting – if not take place then bets will be void.
- Handicap betting – if match not completed, all bets void.
- Highest checkout, total/most 180s – dead heat rules apply.
- Boxing –
- Postponed fights, all bets will be void.
- Round betting, if a fighter fails to answer the bell for the start of a round or is disqualified between rounds, his opponent will be deemed to have won in the previous round.
- Fight result, all bets will be settled on the result as declared in the ring. Any subsequent amendments/disqualifications will not affect bet settlement.
- KO or TKO. KO occurs when a boxer is counted out and does not beat the 10 count by the referee. TKO is the 3 knockdown rule, or when the referee steps in and stops the fight.
- Rugby –
- Normal time only counts for match/in-play betting.
- In the event of a handicap tie, unless a price for draw is available all stakes on the handicap market will be returned.
- In 1st or last try scorer betting, penalty tries do not count. If a game is abandoned and a try has already been scored 1st tryscorer bets will stand. If there has been no try at the time of abandonment then bets will be void.
- Bets are settle on 80 minutes play and extra time does not count for settlement purposes unless otherwise stated.
- In the event of a match being postponed if it is rescheduled to take place within 48 hours bets will stand, unless cancelled by mutual agreement.
- Tennis – Match betting:
- If a match is not completed for any reason then all bets on that match will be void.
- If a match does not start, all bets are void.
- If a match is stopped due to weather and completed the following day, all bets will stand.
- Outright bets on players who withdraw prior or during a tournament will be classed as losers.
- The full number of sets must be played for handicap, set betting and total games bets to stand.
- For set betting the full number of sets must be completed. If a match is awarded to either player before all sets are completed then set betting on that match will be void.
- Tie breaks. For game betting purposes a tie break is counted as one game. If a match is decided by a tie break instead of a final set the tie break will count as a set for betting purposes.
- Cricket –
- All match betting will be settled in accordance with official competition rules. This includes matches affected by a mathematical decision such as the Duckworth-Lewis method. For all other bets at least one ball must be bowled for bets to stand. If no official result is declared then all bets will be void.
- In test matches, if there is a draw before the last session on the final day of the test, bets on either team to win will be settled as a dead heat.
- Top batsmen bets only apply to runs made in the first innings.
- In all first class matches when the official result is a tie bets will be settled as a dead heat between the two teams. Bets on a draw when the match is a tie will be settle as losers.
- In all T20 marches where a ‘super over’ is used to decide a winner – the ‘super over’ will count for settlement purposes.
- Baseball –
- Games must start on the scheduled day and time. Any game postponed or cancelled before the due start time – all bets are void. Pre match rules ii) All bets to include extra innings, unless otherwise stated.
- Basketball –
- Overtime i) All bets will be settled on the result including overtime, unless otherwise stated.
- Playing time ii) All bets will be void if the match is abandoned at any time.
- Date of event iii) If a game is not played at the scheduled venue at the scheduled calendar day then all bets will be void.
- Half time/Full time iv) Overtime will not count for this market. Over/Under points
- v) For total points scored in the match overtime will be included, unless otherwise stated.
- Cycling –
- Race and stage winners i) Outright and stage winner bets on an individual rider will be voided if the rider fails to start the competition or stage. All bets will stand if the rider withdraws after starting the competition or stage. If this is the case then a Rule 4 may apply to any outright markets. Categories such as King of the Mountains, Green Jersey etc. to be settled as per the official result given on the final day of the tour. Subsequent disqualifications will all be ignored for settlement of bets.
- MMA and UFC –
- General i) The official announcer will declare the winner at the end of the fight and this result will be used for settlement purposes. Any alterations to this announcement will not be taken into account. If a fight ends in a draw and no price for a draw was available, bets will be voided and stakes returned. Any bout which does not take place within 48 hours of the scheduled date and time will be deemed void.
- Round betting ii) If a fighter fails to come out for the next round then bets will be settled on his opponent winning the fight in the previous round. Stoppages.
- If a fight is stopped due to an injury or disqualification then this is considered to be a technical knockout (TKO). If for any reason the judges are unable to award a technical decision the fight may be declared a ‘No Contest’, in which case all bets will be void. If a ‘No Contest’ is declared after a bout due to a fighter failing a drug test, bets will not be resettled and will stand as originally settled.
- Table Tennis –
- Game betting i) If the required number of games are changed or not completed then bets are void.
- Settlement ii) The official website of the relevant competition will be used for results and settlement of bets. If this is unavailable or there is evidence that the official website is incorrect then Goodwin Racing will use independent evidence to assist with bet settlement. If 2 players play each other on more than one occasion on the same day then bets will be settled on the match that starts (or started) closest to the time the bet was placed.
- E-sports –
- General i) As soon as the game clock starts a map will be deemed to have started. All date and start times are for information only and may not be accurate. Bets will be settled on the results given by the official broadcast of the game by the publisher, or by the event organiser. If an event is cancelled or postponed, if the event is played within 48 hours of the original time and date all bets will stand and be settled normally.
- Ice Hockey –
- General i) For settlement purposes results are sourced from the National Hockey League Website. Unless otherwise stated overtime will count for all markets. This includes a penalty shootout. At the conclusion of the shootout the winning team is credited one goal and this will count for all applicable markets.
- Special Bets –
- General i) Special bets refers to bets placed on non sporting markets, such as politics, financial matters and reality television. All markets are only available as single bets. Any multiple bets taken in error will have the total stake divided amongst the selections and settled as singles at the prices quoted.
- Betting in play –
- General i) In play betting is available for a wide range of events. Due to the nature of live in play betting, on occasion the price may change by the time a bet is placed. All bets will be settled at the correct price at the time a bet is placed. Customers should be aware that ‘live’ feeds on TV, radio and internet are often subject to a delay and could be either slightly behind or slightly in front of other users.
- Lotto – Lotto rules i) We accept bets on the Irish lottery and 49s. Accumulative bets in these events are not allowed, any taken in error will be void.
- Irish lottery odds:
Correct nos 6 Ball Draw 7 Ball Draw 1 6/1 5/1 2 55/1 38/1 3 610/1 330/1 4 8000/1 4000/1 5 100000/1 40000/1
- 49s Odds:
|Correct nos||6 Ball Draw||7 Ball Draw|